DOD is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted over 20 times. There are related answers (shown below). Try defining DOD with Google.
Referring crossword puzzle clues
- Cabinet div.
- Pentagon gp.
- Its HQ is at the Pentagon
- The Pentagon is its HQ
- Rumsfeld's grp.
- Pentagon tenant, briefly
- Its HQ is the Pentagon
- It coordinates the USAF and USN
- Dept. of War, now
- Rumsfeld's gp.
- Robert Gates's gp. (still)
- Pentagon's govt. division
- Pentagon org.
- Org. in charge of the US Armed Forces
- It's a big customer of Lockheed Corp.
- Donald Rumsfeld's bailiwick: Abbr.
- Cabinet inits. since 1947
- ABM supporter
Likely related crossword puzzle answers
Recent usage in crossword puzzles:
- Sheffer - Jan. 15, 2014
- Universal Crossword - Nov. 5, 2013
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - Aug. 21, 2013
- USA Today - May 2, 2013
- LA Times - Aug. 31, 2012
- USA Today - Aug. 23, 2012
- Premier Sunday - Aug. 5, 2012
- AV Club - June 6, 2012
- USA Today - Nov. 2, 2011
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - Feb. 7, 2011
- I Swear Crossword - May 28, 2010
- LA Times - April 14, 2010
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - March 23, 2010
- Newsday - March 13, 2010
- Jonesin' - Feb. 9, 2010
- Jonesin' Crosswords - Feb. 4, 2010
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - Jan. 4, 2009
- AV Club - Dec. 24, 2008
- LA Times - Oct. 12, 2008
- USA Today - July 23, 2008