FERMAT is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times. There are related answers (shown below). Try defining FERMAT with Google.
Referring crossword puzzle clues
- French mathematician
- Mathematician famed for his 'last theorem'
- Marginal mathematician?
- It took 358 years to prove his "last theorem"
- French mathematician with a noted "last theorem"
- French mathematician who pioneered in the theory of probability
- French mathematician Pierre de __
- Founder of modern theory of numbers
- Eponym of a famous math theorem
Likely related crossword puzzle answers
Recent usage in crossword puzzles:
- Sheffer - Nov. 12, 2012
- Joseph - Jan. 24, 2012
- AV Club - Oct. 19, 2011
- AV Club - Aug. 25, 2010
- New York Times - Nov. 29, 2009
- Premier Sunday - Jan. 25, 2009
- LA Times - Sept. 10, 2006
- Wall Street Journal - May 23, 2003
- New York Times - March 25, 1993