MARKTWAIN is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times. There are related answers (shown below). Try defining MARKTWAIN with Google.
Referring crossword puzzle clues
- Tom Sawyer's creator
- Writer who inspired Faulkner
- "Pudd'nhead Wilson" author
- ''Pudd'nhead Wilson'' author
- He wrote about a jumping frog
- Frank Delano Roosevelts phrase New Deal came from a book by ...
- Becky Thatcher's creator
- Author who wore "a warm knit"?
- American author who published his first short story at age 30
- "I respect a man who knows how to spell a word more than one way"
Likely related crossword puzzle answers
Recent usage in crossword puzzles:
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - March 5, 2011
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - May 12, 2010
- LA Times - Oct. 21, 2008
- USA Today - Aug. 28, 2008
- USA Today - June 29, 2007
- Jonesin' - April 4, 2006
- Newsday - March 7, 2006
- New York Times - April 3, 2005
- New York Times - Dec. 5, 2004
- New York Times - Nov. 14, 2001
- New York Times - July 8, 1987
- New York Times - May 24, 1980