NLCS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted over 20 times. There are related answers (shown below). Try defining NLCS with Google.
Referring crossword puzzle clues
- World Series precursor
- World Series prelude: Abbr.
- World Series precursor: Abbr.
- World Series lead-in: Abbr.
- Third baseman David Freese was its MVP in 2011
- The last thing the Colorado Rockies won in 2007: Abbr.
- The Brewers lost it in 2011
- MLB semifinal
- MLB playoff round that featured LA and Phil. in 2008
- World Series qualifying matchup, briefly
- The Giants won it in 2010, the Cards in 2011
- The Col. Rockies won it in 2007
- Sports semifinal
- Pre-World Series event, for short
- Pennant race inits.
- MLB playoff round
- It was Cardinals vs. Mets in 2006
- It puts a team in the World Series (Abbr.)
- Best-of-seven qualifier for the World Series: abbr.
- Best-of-seven mid-October baseball playoff round that doesn't use the designated hitter rule: Abbr.
- 2011 St. Louis-Milwaukee contest, briefly
- 2008 L.A.-Phila. showdown
- 2006 playoff between the Cards and Mets, for short
Likely related crossword puzzle answers
Recent usage in crossword puzzles:
- New York Times - Feb. 3, 2014
- Merl Reagle Sunday Crossword - April 14, 2013
- Washington Post - May 26, 2012
- Village Voice - Feb. 17, 2012
- Inkwell - Feb. 17, 2012
- Newsday - Jan. 1, 2012
- Universal Crossword - Nov. 30, 2011
- Village Voice - Nov. 18, 2011
- Inkwell - Nov. 18, 2011
- Newsday - Oct. 9, 2011
- Newsday - Aug. 7, 2010
- LA Times - Feb. 14, 2010
- Newsday - Sept. 20, 2009
- Village Voice - July 24, 2009
- Inkwell - July 24, 2009
- LA Times - July 19, 2009
- Newsday - Feb. 26, 2009
- Newsday - Sept. 28, 2008
- LA Times - May 11, 2008
- LA Times - Feb. 3, 2008