Clue: 1970s supergroup, for short
1970s supergroup, for short is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted 1 time. There are related clues (shown below).
Referring crossword puzzle answers
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
- Aid, to Eliza Doolittle
- "Nut Rocker" prog-rockers (abbr.)
- W Texas city, to Amtrak
- Hip-hop artist whose name is a homonym for something he DJs with
- Grp. with the 1971 gold album "Pictures at an Exhibition"
- Assist, to Eliza Doolittle
- "From the Beginning" band (abbr.)
- Grp. with the 1973 gold album "Brain Salad Surgery"
- "Lucky Man" band (abbr.)
Recent usage in crossword puzzles:
- New York Times - July 15, 2010