Clue: Dumas swashbucklers
Dumas swashbucklers is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted 2 times. There are related clues (shown below).
Referring crossword puzzle answers
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
- Dumas group
- Swashbuckling trio
- With "The," classic novel, each of whose major characters is hiding in a row of this puzzle
- Dumas trio
- D'Artagnan's pals
- Title of four films, with "The"
- Fictional trio
- Aramis, Athos, D'Artagnan and Porthos, with "the"
- Group with a hint to this puzzle's theme
- "Twenty Years After "predecessor, with "The"
Recent usage in crossword puzzles:
- New York Times - Dec. 28, 1985
- New York Times - July 28, 1982