Clue: German physician from whose name a spellbinding word evolved
German physician from whose name a spellbinding word evolved is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted 1 time. There are related clues (shown below).
Referring crossword puzzle answers
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
- Hypnotism pioneer Franz
- "Animal magnetism" coiner
- Hypnotism pioneer
- Hypnotist Franz
- Hypnosis pioneer whose name led to a verb
- Austrian physician who lent his name to an English word ending in "-ize"
- Eponymous German hypnotist
- Eponymous doctor who studied hypnosis
- Hypnotist whose name inspired a verb
- Hypnosis developer
Recent usage in crossword puzzles:
- LA Times - Nov. 1, 2011