Clue: Haiti's Duvalier
Haiti's Duvalier is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted 1 time. There are related clues (shown below).
Referring crossword puzzle answers
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
- Nickname of a '60s world leader
- Nickname of Francois Duvalier
- Leader who claimed to have put a fatal curse on J.F.K.
- Haiti's Francois Duvalier, familiarly
- Nickname of the dictator who said "I know the Haitian people because I am the Haitian people"
- Haitian dictator, commonly
- Haiti's elder Duvalier
- Haitian dictator's nickname
- Former Haitian leader Duvalier
Recent usage in crossword puzzles:
- New York Times - June 26, 1992