Clue: Longtime La Scala conductor
Longtime La Scala conductor is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted 1 time. There are related clues (shown below).
Referring crossword puzzle answers
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
- He conducted the premiere performances of "Pagliacci" and "La Bohème"
- NBC Symphony conductor, 1937-54
- Conductor of the world premiere of "La bohème"
- Former Met maestro
- Cellist until 1886
- He conducted the world premiere of "Pagliacci"
- Memorable Met conductor
- Parma's gift to music
- Who quipped "God tells me how the music should sound, but you stand in the way"
- Maestro from Parma
Recent usage in crossword puzzles:
- New York Times - Jan. 12, 2007