Clue: Mariner from Japan
Mariner from Japan is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted 1 time. There are related clues (shown below).
Referring crossword puzzle answers
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
- Suzuki of the Mariners
- Suzuki of the Seattle Mariners
- His 262 hits in 2004 set a single-season Major League record
- Speedy Suzuki
- Baseball star who reportedly said, "I think there's a sexiness in infield hits"
- Single-season hit record holder
- Suzuki of baseball
- First player to hit an inside-the-park home run during an All-Star Game, 2007
- Suzuki of the New York Yankees
- Superstar Suzuki
Recent usage in crossword puzzles:
- LA Times - July 30, 2011