Clue: Mexican hero Juárez
Mexican hero Juárez is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted 1 time. There are related clues (shown below).
Referring crossword puzzle answers
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
- Four-time all-star catcher Santiago
- 19th-century Mexican president Juárez
- Melville's "___ Cereno"
- 1987 N.L. Rookie of the Year Santiago
- Mussolini or Juarez
- ___ Santiago, 1987 N.L. Rookie of the Year
- Legendary bridge expert Garozzo
- Mussolini of Italy
- First name among the Axis powers
- Five-time all-star catcher Santiago
Recent usage in crossword puzzles:
- New York Times - Sept. 18, 2013