Clue: Mozart rival
Mozart rival is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted 1 time. There are related clues (shown below).
Referring crossword puzzle answers
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
- Murderer in P.D.Q. Bach's spoof opera "A Little Nightmare Music"
- Jealous composer
- Composer Antonio
- Beethoven teacher
- Oscar-winning role for Abraham
- "Amadeus" villain
- Mozart's nemesis in "Amadeus"
- Real-life opera composer who's a title character in a Rimsky-Korsakov opera
- "Amadeus" role
- Abraham's Oscar-winning role
Recent usage in crossword puzzles:
- Village Voice - Dec. 2, 2005