Clue: One of four singing brothers of the 1950s
One of four singing brothers of the 1950s is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted 1 time. There are related clues (shown below).
Referring crossword puzzle answers
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
- "My Cup Runneth Over" singer
- "Daniel Boone" actor
- Mingo portrayer
- One of four singing brothers
- Mingo player on "Daniel Boone"
- Crooner/actor whose albums are widely available in moldy garage sale bins
- Mingo player in "Daniel Boone"
- Fess Parker's TV co-star
- "My Cup Runneth Over" singer, 1967
- Mingo of TV's "Daniel Boone"
Recent usage in crossword puzzles:
- New York Times - Feb. 28, 2011