Clue: Org. that fought Napster
Org. that fought Napster is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted 1 time. There are related clues (shown below).
Referring crossword puzzle answers
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
- Anti-piracy org.
- Industry representatives (Abbr.)
- Org. that sues pirates
- Org. that once sued a dead woman for illegal downloading
- Org. opposed to some peer-to-peer file sharing
- Org. that's the plaintiff in some file-sharing lawsuits
- Record label group (abbr.)
- Fighter of pirates, in brief
- Music grp.
- Lawsuit-happy gp.
Recent usage in crossword puzzles:
- New York Times - Nov. 28, 2013