Clue: Poet Swinburne
Poet Swinburne is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted 1 time. There are related clues (shown below).
Referring crossword puzzle answers
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
- "Flowers for __": Daniel Keyes sci-fi classic
- Titular mouse in a classic Daniel Keyes novel
- "Flowers for __": story from which the film "Charly" was adapted
- Dandy in "The Importance of Being Earnest"
- Maze-running rat in "Charly"
- Bachelor in Wilde's "The Importance of Being Earnest"
- "Flowers for ___" (basis for the movie "Charly")
- Mouse in a classic Daniel Keyes book
Recent usage in crossword puzzles:
- New York Times - Sept. 20, 1987