Clue: Provo sch.
Provo sch. is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted 6 times. There are related clues (shown below).
Referring crossword puzzle answers
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
- Mitt Romney's alma mater: Abbr.
- Faith-based Utah sch.
- Sch. with restrictions on premarital sex
- Provo campus, briefly
- Sch. associated with the LDS Business College
- Home of the Cougars: Abbr.
- LDS-owned school
- Provo campus
- Mitt Romney's alma mater
- College that, unabbreviated, is the punchline to a tasteless Michael Jackson joke
Recent usage in crossword puzzles:
- Newsday - Sept. 20, 2013
- Jonesin' - May 14, 2013
- Jonesin' Crosswords - May 9, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - May 20, 2011
- Newsday - April 15, 2011
- Washington Post - Sept. 10, 2006