Clue: Reagan's role in "Knute Rockne, All American"
Reagan's role in "Knute Rockne, All American" is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted 1 time. There are related clues (shown below).
Referring crossword puzzle answers
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
- Reagan role
- Notre Dame footballer coached by Rockne
- Ronald Reagan screen role
- Rockne protégé
- Reagan role in "Knute Rockne . . . "
- Early Notre Dame footballer George
- Early Reagan role
- George who famously asked Knute Rockne to "win just one" for him
- Footballer George who ultimately inspired a Reagan nickname
- Notre Dame football legend
Recent usage in crossword puzzles:
- LA Times - Sept. 13, 2013