Clue: Shakespeare heroine
Shakespeare heroine is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted 1 time. There are related clues (shown below).
Referring crossword puzzle answers
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
- Shakespearean title character
- Shakespeare or Shaw character
- Visitor to Rome in 46 B.C.
- Janis's comic-strip husband
- Last of the Ptolemaic rulers in Egypt
- Best Picture nominee of 1963
- Famed snakebite victim
- Shakespearean character who introduced the phrase "salad days"
- Was she a real Copt?
- Memorable role for Elizabeth Taylor
Recent usage in crossword puzzles:
- New York Times - Oct. 13, 2013