Clue: "The Schnoz"
"The Schnoz" is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted 1 time. There are related clues (shown below).
Referring crossword puzzle answers
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
- Mrs. Calabash's creator
- 'Inka Dinka Doo' singer
- Jimmy known as "The Schnoz"
- Part of his body was famously insured for $100,000 by Lloyd's of London
- "Palooka" star, 1934
- "Inka Dinka Doo" composer
- "You Gotta Start Off Each Day With a Song" singer
- "All Star Revue" host of 50's TV
- Keaton's "What! No Beer?" co-star
- Star of the 1930s musical "Jumbo"
Recent usage in crossword puzzles:
- LA Times Sunday Calendar - Nov. 8, 2009