Clue: Triple Crown winner of 1934
Triple Crown winner of 1934 is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted 1 time. There are related clues (shown below).
Referring crossword puzzle answers
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
- Yankee Hall of Famer
- Baseball's Iron Horse
- Baseball's all-time leader in grand slams
- Self-proclaimed "luckiest man on the face of the earth"
- FIRST BASEMAN
- Baseball's "Iron Horse"
- Ripken broke his record
- 1942 Cooper role
- 1939 retiree who said "Today I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth"
- Baseball hero called "Gibraltar in cleats"
Recent usage in crossword puzzles:
- New York Times - July 25, 2013