Clue: Ill-fated queen of Egypt
Ill-fated queen of Egypt is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted 1 time. There are related clues (shown below).
Referring crossword puzzle answers
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
- Shakespearean title character
- Shakespeare or Shaw character
- Visitor to Rome in 46 B.C.
- About whom Shakespeare wrote "Age cannot wither her, nor custom stale / Her infinite variety"
- Top film of 1963
- Memorable role for Elizabeth Taylor
- "Tom Jones" beat it for Best Picture of 1963
- Caesarion's mother
- Janis's comic-strip husband
- Last of the Ptolemaic rulers in Egypt
Recent usage in crossword puzzles:
- Universal Crossword - Aug. 4, 2004